General Board » Wanee

• Sue

Sue Ma

The Peach people on the ABB board are wondering if the jam is going to happen again this year. Alec and JB, as far as I know you guy's are in. Right? I know Fig is on the fence. You should post something on the site to let people know. Cause they want to make plans. Also I did start a thread called "Eat a Mass Peach" encouraging people to come out to Dante's on March 30th. It's six pages out and we need some input there. K? :D

The Peach people on the ABB board are wondering if the jam is going to happen again this year.

Alec and JB, as far as I know you guy's are in. Right? I know Fig is on the fence. You should post something on the site to let people know. Cause they want to make plans.

Also I did start a thread called "Eat a Mass Peach" encouraging people to come out to Dante's on March 30th. It's six pages out and we need some input there. K?

biggrin

• JB

JB MA

Wanee - Put me on the fence with Fig... i've got a ton happening right now. X you fingers. Thanks for helping to spread the word. Lemme know what I can do. JB

Wanee - Put me on the fence with Fig... i've got a ton happening right now.
    X you fingers.

Thanks for helping to spread the word. Lemme know what I can do.

JB

• Sue

Sue Ma

Ok JB, I've posted that you are on the fence with Fig. They may have to jam out without the Peach this year. :( I'm planning on doing an ABB or Mule Red Rocks show this year. It looks like Fig and Alec are in on that one. :) Anyone else?

Ok JB, I've posted that you are on the fence with Fig. They may have to jam out without the Peach this year. frown

I'm planning on doing an ABB or Mule Red Rocks show this year. It looks like Fig and Alec are in on that one. smile

Anyone else?

• alec

alec somewhere between here and there

Yep we gotta get the Wanee train goin' I'll visit the site....and post.

Yep we gotta get the Wanee train goin' I'll visit the site....and post.

• Sue

Sue Ma.

Hey Alec, saw your post under "Eat a Mass Peach" that's a bummer the show is canceled. :mad: Anyway, Pam (on the board) passed on a link and said you guy's should play here. (Pam remembers the Tweeter parking lot jam) raindesert.com After viewing, she's right. It's about time there was a gig booked in CT.

Hey Alec, saw your post under "Eat a Mass Peach" that's a bummer the show is canceled. mad

Anyway, Pam (on the board) passed on a link and said you guy's should play here. (Pam remembers the Tweeter parking lot jam)

raindesert.com

After viewing, she's right. It's about time there was a gig booked in CT.

• Sue

Sue

I forgot to mention to JB that Bluedad said the only thing BigTrout will get crossed is a right cross from me if he don't come. ;) Until that time, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Too funny :laugh:

I forgot to mention to JB that Bluedad said the only thing BigTrout will get crossed is a right cross from me if he don't come. wink

Until that time, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Too funny laugh

• JB

JB MA

Tell Bluedad I love him... and I ain't afraid of no man :) Truth is wanee is iffy for me. I'm starting a new day job next week and the heat will be on. Don't count me out just yet. I've been known to pull this stuff toghether at the last minute. >>> >>> >>>

Tell Bluedad I love him... and I ain't afraid of no man smile

Truth is wanee is iffy for me. I'm starting a new day job next week and the heat will be on.
    Don't count me out just yet. I've been known to pull this stuff toghether at the last minute.

>>>
    >>>
    >>>

• Sue

Sue Getting geared to head SOUTH

JB, BigDaveOnBass said you have to go!! Then asked if I've ever heard Bluedad sing? :laugh: Just keeping you posted Bro

JB, BigDaveOnBass said you have to go!! Then asked if I've ever heard Bluedad sing? laugh

Just keeping you posted Bro

• Sue

Sue Logan Airport...Southern FLA here I come

You guy's have got to stop over to the Wanee Jam thread on ABB site. It's getting quite funny. JB, they need you!! Too funny!

You guy's have got to stop over to the Wanee Jam thread on ABB site. It's getting quite funny.

JB, they need you!! Too funny!

• alec

alec between her legs

Hey Sue!! you tell them boys I'll be postin' some stuff this weekend, the internet connection will be back this "fried-day", also let me know what you think of that club. Jb? And Sue we need to get you your "own corner" on here as well. peeeeeeaaaaacccceeeee!!

Hey Sue!! you tell them boys I'll be postin' some stuff this weekend, the internet connection will be back this "fried-day", also let me know what you think of that club. Jb? And Sue we need to get you your "own corner" on here as well. peeeeeeaaaaacccceeeee!!

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post