General Board » Dante's

• bobas

bobas plymouth

Saw the band last night at Dante's and was blown away. Fantastic first set (ain't wasting time no more, black hearted woman, dont keep me wondering, into the mystic, tupelo honey, back where it all begins, statesboro, etc..) I wish there was more of a crowd in the place, but my friends and I had a blast and will bring more people to the next show. Looking forward to the Watkins Glen show in Plymouth next month.

Saw the band last night at Dante's and was blown away.
    Fantastic first set (ain't wasting time no more, black hearted woman, dont keep me wondering, into the mystic, tupelo honey, back where it all begins, statesboro, etc..)
    I wish there was more of a crowd in the place, but my friends and I had a blast and will bring more people to the next show. Looking forward to the Watkins Glen show in Plymouth next month.

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue

So glad to hear this!!!! :D Just so you know, every show is like this! Just when I think it can't get any better, it does!!! They are always hittin' new limits!! Just amazing stuff!! I see you're from Plymouth and so glad to hear we'll see you on July 28th. Hope to say heelo to you!! :)

So glad to hear this!!!! biggrin Just so you know, every show is like this! Just when I think it can't get any better, it does!!! They are always hittin' new limits!! Just amazing stuff!!

I see you're from Plymouth and so glad to hear we'll see you on July 28th. Hope to say heelo to you!! smile

• RickC

RickC sunny side up

Thanks for coming, and for the post! We had a great time, and look forward to an even better one next. /rick

Thanks for coming, and for the post! We had a great time, and look forward to an even better one next.

/rick

• Alec

Alec oh somewhere I shouldn't be

You know I gotta say I think that was one of the most fun shows for me that this band has ever done, boy those 3-stooges impersonations are still runnin' around my head!

You know I gotta say I think that was one of the most fun shows for me that this band has ever done, boy those 3-stooges impersonations are still runnin' around my head!

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue

As Big Daddy~Gregg Allman says..."They're All Dam Good"..."Ya'll A Great Bunch" :)

As Big Daddy~Gregg Allman says..."They're All Dam Good"..."Ya'll A Great Bunch"

smile

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post