General Board » Requests

• jb

jb MA

Hey All... The Peacheaters are constantly adding new tunes to help make every show special. Please feel free to let us know what you'd like to hear. Peace

Hey All...

The Peacheaters are constantly adding new tunes to help make every show special.
    Please feel free to let us know what you'd like to hear.

Peace

• Peach4U

Peach4U Boston, Ma.

Can that that deep groove, skin hittin, curly long haired, pulse ripping drummer have more pictures on your website? Please..thank you..bye

Can that that deep groove, skin hittin, curly long haired, pulse ripping drummer have more pictures on your website?

Please..thank you..bye

• Sue

Sue Ma

We need to hear more originals. People out there know you all jam well. But more people need to hear the homw breww. Cause it Rocks!! :D :agree:

We need to hear more originals. People out there know you all jam well. But more people need to hear the homw breww. Cause it Rocks!! biggrin
    agree

• Sue

Sue WWWherever

Can you tell I've been jonesing too long?? :D

Can you tell I've been jonesing too long?? biggrin

• JB

JB MA

Thanks Sweet Sue.. working on new material all the time. I've got a few that are blossoming... if my band mates dig them they should be ready to pick soon. Thanks for the love. JB

Thanks Sweet Sue.. working on new material all the time. I've got a few that are blossoming... if my band mates dig them they should be ready to pick soon.

Thanks for the love.

JB

• Shane O

Shane O Natick

I spoke with Alec about a couple of these tunes.... Before the Bullets Fly would be great.... Old Friend would be nice.... for covers ... maybe a stones tune like Let it Bleed... or Sympathy... or Skynyrd - The Breeze or MCA... Anyway, if you didn't change a thing I would still enjoy listening to you.

I spoke with Alec about a couple of these tunes....

Before the Bullets Fly would be great....

Old Friend would be nice....

for covers ... maybe a stones tune like Let it Bleed... or Sympathy... or Skynyrd - The Breeze or MCA...

Anyway, if you didn't change a thing I would still enjoy listening to you.

• N1TRW

N1TRW

dTb: Sailin On I WIsh I Knew Revolution Not dTb Soul Serenade The Weight- Susea could sing Susan's part Anyday Thorazine Shuffle- G Mule

dTb:
    Sailin On
    I WIsh I Knew
    Revolution

Not dTb
    Soul Serenade
    The Weight- Susea could sing Susan's part
    Anyday
    Thorazine Shuffle- G Mule

• susea

susea

Hey N1TRW, great requests. I sang twice on Melissa. Once at a private (wild and crazy party) and once at Dante's. Hey who knows. I'm always up for joining in.

Hey N1TRW, great requests. I sang twice on Melissa. Once at a private (wild and crazy party) and once at Dante's. Hey who knows. I'm always up for joining in.

• Alec

Alec I ain't tellin'

Hey guys, thanks for chimin' in, those are all great ideas and we need to hear more and more of this kind of stuff from everybody. I can tell you that a few of those mentioned songs have made their way into some Peach sets, and some will make it into future peach sets. Let's keep the ideas flowin'. Peace.........Alec

Hey guys, thanks for chimin' in, those are all great ideas and we need to hear more and more of this kind of stuff from everybody. I can tell you that a few of those mentioned songs have made their way into some Peach sets, and some will make it into future peach sets. Let's keep the ideas flowin'. Peace.........Alec

• N1TRW

N1TRW

Mule-Thorazine Shuffle

Mule-Thorazine Shuffle

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post