General Board » Vermont, yes!!!

• RickC

RickC ayuh, ya kent get thayuh from heyuh

Is anybody else as ***PSYCHED*** about Vermont this weekend as I am! /rick

Is anybody else as ***PSYCHED*** about Vermont this weekend as I am!

/rick

• JB

JB MA

I've been thinking about these gigs for a while. I am having visions of serious jams. Knock on something. JB

I've been thinking about these gigs for a while.
    I am having visions of serious jams.
    Knock on something.

JB

• RickC

RickC north dallas forty

I'm *really* looking forward to the acoustic jam on Saturday afternoon. We did a similar thing at Marconi's in Framingham one night, and it was so much fun. Different approaches to familiar material, like the acoustic jazz Whipping Post (a la Greg Allman's killer version). The thing is with this band, when we go walking out in the woods, that's when the cool stuff starts to happen. You might even meet a bear! /rick

I'm *really* looking forward to the acoustic jam on Saturday afternoon. We did a similar thing at Marconi's in Framingham one night, and it was so much fun. Different approaches to familiar material, like the acoustic jazz Whipping Post (a la Greg Allman's killer version).

The thing is with this band, when we go walking out in the woods, that's when the cool stuff starts to happen. You might even meet a bear!

/rick

• Sue

Sue south of Vermont

So, do tell us how all the jams went?? I sure am sorry to have missed this weekend. Partial to the acoustic jam. They are few and far between. The Marconi's gig was real special as well as the Tweeter Center parking lot jam before the Brothers played. That version of Whipping Post was mastered to a "T" as far as I'm concerned. Oh and if any of you are interested, I have recently scored a copy of Gregg Allman and Friends when he played Penn's Peak in Pa on 1/21/05. Very clean recording right off the soundboard. It's been in the front of my hefty musical library for a few weeks now. JB I'll bet your the first to claim a copy? :D

So, do tell us how all the jams went?? I sure am sorry to have missed this weekend. Partial to the acoustic jam. They are few and far between. The Marconi's gig was real special as well as the Tweeter Center parking lot jam before the Brothers played. That version of Whipping Post was mastered to a "T" as far as I'm concerned.

Oh and if any of you are interested, I have recently scored a copy of Gregg Allman and Friends when he played Penn's Peak in Pa on 1/21/05. Very clean recording right off the soundboard. It's been in the front of my hefty musical library for a few weeks now. JB I'll bet your the first to claim a copy? biggrin

• JB

JB MA

Vermont was just incredible. The vibe was beautiful. Love was everywhere. We did the best versions that i can remember of many tunes. The acoustic set built up to a very nice groove. Thanks for asking JB

Vermont was just incredible. The vibe was beautiful. Love was everywhere.
    We did the best versions that i can remember of many tunes.

The acoustic set built up to a very nice groove.
    Thanks for asking

JB

• alec

alec hey you know.

yep loved everything about it, the laughs made it all worthwhile, and hearing brother aj sing that elmer fudd song over and over again, was just beautiful.. and the one girl I just can't stop thinkin' about, I'm sure she'll read this sometime...peach out!!

yep loved everything about it, the laughs made it all worthwhile, and hearing brother aj sing that elmer fudd song over and over again, was just beautiful.. and the one girl I just can't stop thinkin' about, I'm sure she'll read this sometime...peach out!!

• Sue

Sue Ma

Glad it was hit for ya. Does this mean we can plan on seeing another Vermont gig in the near future at the same location? I would have loved to hear AJ's singing...what was the tune anyway? And Alec, just one girl you can't stop thinking about??? :rolleyes: LOL! I really missed some action if that's the case! ;)

Glad it was hit for ya. Does this mean we can plan on seeing another Vermont gig in the near future at the same location?

I would have loved to hear AJ's singing...what was the tune anyway? And Alec, just one girl you can't stop thinking about??? rolleyes LOL! I really missed some action if that's the case! wink

• Sue

Sue Here and there

OK, it's been a couple months and heading back to Vermont. I missed the first round but won't miss this weekend!! Can't wait! I'm still toasty from the Beacon Run...now we have a Vermont run...:)

OK, it's been a couple months and heading back to Vermont. I missed the first round but won't miss this weekend!!

Can't wait! I'm still toasty from the Beacon Run...now we have a Vermont run...smile

• Bellisima!

Bellisima! still daydreaming

Hi Sue! It's been ages since I've seen you at a gig. How ya been? Glad to hear you're headin' north this weekend. The bass man and I are looking forward to it! See ya!

Hi Sue!

It's been ages since I've seen you at a gig. How ya been? Glad to hear you're headin' north this weekend. The bass man and I are looking forward to it!

See ya!

• Sue

Sue Chillin' at home

Hey girl, I know it's been a bit since I've seen you. We'll have a great weekend in the Green MT state. Did someone say MT JAM!! :D See you then.

Hey girl,

I know it's been a bit since I've seen you. We'll have a great weekend in the Green MT state. Did someone say MT JAM!! biggrin

See you then.

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post