General Board » Vermont, yes!!!

• Sue

Sue wishing I was still up in VT

Hey all, I think this past gig at The Rusty Nail was the "BEST" Peach show ever!! What a great time. Road trips and the Peach team...ah, bliss.:love:

Hey all,

I think this past gig at The Rusty Nail was the "BEST" Peach show ever!!

What a great time. Road trips and the Peach team...ah, bliss.love

• RickC

RickC back to where it all began

The *people* made that show; the locals Vermonters, and our great friends who braved the hike. Like you sweet Sue. Thanks for making this one a really memorable one still_buzzin /rick

The *people* made that show; the locals Vermonters, and our great friends who braved the hike. Like you sweet Sue. Thanks for making this one a really memorable one

still_buzzin /rick

• Alec

Alec wanting someone I shouldn't want

yes some magic did happen up there in the vermont I say!!! thanks to the peach team 4 sure, long live the mighty Peach!!!

yes some magic did happen up there in the vermont I say!!! thanks to the peach team 4 sure, long live the mighty Peach!!!

• Dave

Dave

I thought that Rusty Nail show had some magical moments too.....and thanks so much for the Peach truck hitting the road with us....to see those familiar faces up there in those mountains was awesome....sincerely...thanks to all who were there....peace.

I thought that Rusty Nail show had some magical moments too.....and thanks so much for the Peach truck hitting the road with us....to see those familiar faces up there in those mountains was awesome....sincerely...thanks to all who were there....peace.

• Sue

Sue wishing I was somewhere else

Sounds like we have a WANEE NORTH coming to Vermont for the same weekend of WANEE SOUTH!!

Sounds like we have a WANEE NORTH coming to Vermont for the same weekend of WANEE SOUTH!!

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post