General Board » VH1's Classic Albums

• RickC

RickC into the mystic

I've been watching these lately; man, some great stuff. "Dark Side of the Moon", Fleetwood Mac's "Rumors" in just the past two days. The interviews and footage and background info are very well done. Anyone seen any other good ones? If only we could get one for "Live at the Fillmore"... /rick

I've been watching these lately; man, some great stuff. "Dark Side of the Moon", Fleetwood Mac's "Rumors" in just the past two days. The interviews and footage and background info are very well done. Anyone seen any other good ones? If only we could get one for "Live at the Fillmore"...

/rick

• Jim

Jim deep blue

Good party question.... What is the best double album ever released? electric ladyland? white album? london calling? exile on main street? the wall? physical graffiti?

Good party question....

What is the best double album ever released?

electric ladyland?
    white album?
    london calling?
    exile on main street?
    the wall?
    physical graffiti?

• captain feedback

captain feedback screaming in the ether

KISS "ALIVE"!!!! (The album that makes me wanna spit blood & breathe fire, baby!) dt (ex-BBD)

KISS "ALIVE"!!!!
    (The album that makes me wanna spit blood & breathe fire, baby!)

dt (ex-BBD)

• Jim

Jim stratus fear

The bloody Who! Quadraphenia or Tommy?

The bloody Who! Quadraphenia or Tommy?

• RickC

RickC any amusement hall

That's a tough question! Except for the overly long "Underture", every song on Tommy is a gem. Then again, I would listen to Quadrophenia from start to finish, daily, without skipping anything.

That's a tough question! Except for the overly long "Underture", every song on Tommy is a gem. Then again, I would listen to Quadrophenia from start to finish, daily, without skipping anything.

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post