General Board » ALLMANS & DEAD

• JB

JB GA in my mind

Friends, The Allman Brothers & The Grateful Dead played 9 shows together between '70 - '73. Recreating (the best we can) this vibe has been a dream of ours for a long time. DREAMS DO COME TRUE. You do NOT want to miss our show @ Doc's in Milford, MA on June 3rd with our pals from Playing Dead. We're doing our best to spread the word, but please do what you can to help. Tapers are welcome as always. WE CAN'T WAIT! peace.

Friends,

The Allman Brothers & The Grateful Dead played 9 shows together between '70 - '73. Recreating (the best we can) this vibe has been a dream of ours for a long time. DREAMS DO COME TRUE.

You do NOT want to miss our show @ Doc's in Milford, MA on June 3rd with our pals from Playing Dead.
    We're doing our best to spread the word, but please do what you can to help. Tapers are welcome as always.

WE CAN'T WAIT!

peace.

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue

I can't wait. It's gonna be huge!!:agree: Last nights gig in Newton was just a sample of what great jams can be created when you combine both bands. Thanks Jim for sitting in with the Peach last night. "NOT FADE AWAY" was amazing!! See you at Doc's

I can't wait. It's gonna be huge!!agree

Last nights gig in Newton was just a sample of what great jams can be created when you combine both bands. Thanks Jim for sitting in with the Peach last night. "NOT FADE AWAY" was amazing!!

See you at Doc's

• Jimbo

Jimbo Holliston, MA

:blush: aaaawwww geeez!!! Thank you Sista Sue! we're really looking fwd to the gig at Doc's. FWIW, we're at Dante's this Saturday night, and Harper's Ferry next Saturday night, w/both Alec & Sully sitting in w/us. Come on Down!

blush aaaawwww geeez!!! Thank you Sista Sue! we're really looking fwd to the gig at Doc's. FWIW, we're at Dante's this Saturday night, and Harper's Ferry next Saturday night, w/both Alec & Sully sitting in w/us. Come on Down!

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue

Will do Jim. Thanks for the heads up. Looking forward to it.

Will do Jim. Thanks for the heads up. Looking forward to it.

• JB

JB GA on my mind

Hey Ya'll, What can I say but thank you. Thank you to our brothers Playin' Dead. Thank you Al K. for doing a great job on sound. Thank you to the staff at Docs for taking good care of everyone. And most of all... thanks to each and everyone of you who came out to see the show. I hope you had as much fun as we did. Oh... special thanks to my buds from Walpole.. a little late, but much appreciated. Please drop us a line and let us know what you thought of the show. We will do this again! peace. jb

Hey Ya'll,

What can I say but thank you. Thank you to our brothers Playin' Dead. Thank you Al K. for doing a great job on sound. Thank you to the staff at Docs for taking good care of everyone. And most of all... thanks to each and everyone of you who came out to see the show. I hope you had as much fun as we did. Oh... special thanks to my buds from Walpole.. a little late, but much appreciated.

Please drop us a line and let us know what you thought of the show. We will do this again!

peace.

jb

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post