General Board » Killington

• Tim

Tim New Paltz

WOW your guys rocked out Killington. Sprinkled rain here and there but ou guys took care of that. I was really hoping for a SOULSHINE I know that would have taken the clouds away. I really enjoyed it! Thanks!

WOW your guys rocked out Killington. Sprinkled rain here and there but ou guys took care of that. I was really hoping for a SOULSHINE I know that would have taken the clouds away.

I really enjoyed it! Thanks!

• Padraic

Padraic Cooperstown

Went to Killington for some spring skiing and some Grateful Dead music. Came away - blown away - by the Peacheaters! Didn't want to go back out skiing once they started playing. Outstanding! What a great day! What a great band! The "playing dead" were so-so. They would have had to resurrect Jerry to match the Peacheaters. You are worth a road trip. Thanks.

Went to Killington for some spring skiing and some Grateful Dead music.

Came away - blown away - by the Peacheaters! Didn't want to go back out skiing once they started playing. Outstanding! What a great day! What a great band! The "playing dead" were so-so. They would have had to resurrect Jerry to match the Peacheaters. You are worth a road trip. Thanks.

• alec

alec basking in the glow of killington

The Mountain, Vibe, and people, made this event extra special. Rain, Snow, Sleet, Blue sky and Sun,and the sheer power that the music of the Allman Brothers Band brings..... we had it all. Maybe at some point Duane was looking down smiling, but something tells me that he was in Live Oak Florida at the 'Wanee fest w/his brother Gregg, this past weekend. Peace and much thanks to all, we will see you again.......

The Mountain, Vibe, and people, made this event extra special. Rain, Snow, Sleet, Blue sky and Sun,and the sheer power that the music of the Allman Brothers Band brings..... we had it all. Maybe at some point Duane was looking down smiling, but something tells me that he was in Live Oak Florida at the 'Wanee fest w/his brother Gregg, this past weekend.

Peace and much thanks to all, we will see you again.......

• jb

jb georgia on my mind

Thank ya'll for the kind words. Killington was very special to us. Please spread the word to all your peach-head pals that we're at Nectars in Burlington on 5.18. We'd appreciate it if you'd hit the contact page and join our mailing list so we can stay connected. Peace and Love to ya'll. JB

Thank ya'll for the kind words.
    Killington was very special to us.

Please spread the word to all your peach-head pals that we're at Nectars in Burlington on 5.18.
    We'd appreciate it if you'd hit the contact page and join our mailing list so we can stay connected.

Peace and Love to ya'll.

JB

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post