General Board » Twweter Center Jam

• N1TRW

N1TRW

Guys, I think the best place to meet up prior to the jam is about 1/2 mile past the enterance to Great Woods. There is a BIG parkling lot with a McDonald's and Roche Brothers supermarket. We could meet there and have a line go into GW. Susea and I are gathering new people and it looks to be bigger than last year. Thanks again!! ;)

Guys, I think the best place to meet up prior to the jam is about 1/2 mile past the enterance to Great Woods. There is a BIG parkling lot with a McDonald's and Roche Brothers supermarket. We could meet there and have a line go into GW. Susea and I are gathering new people and it looks to be bigger than last year. Thanks again!! wink

• nN1TRW

nN1TRW

Guys, I think the best place to meet up prior to the jam is about 1/2 mile past the enterance to Great Woods. There is a BIG parkling lot with a McDonald's and Roche Brothers supermarket. We could meet there and have a line go into GW. Susea and I are gathering new people and it looks to be bigger than last year. Thanks again!! ;)

Guys, I think the best place to meet up prior to the jam is about 1/2 mile past the enterance to Great Woods. There is a BIG parkling lot with a McDonald's and Roche Brothers supermarket. We could meet there and have a line go into GW. Susea and I are gathering new people and it looks to be bigger than last year. Thanks again!! wink

• Sue

Sue

Hey all, Just sent out 23 PM's to people who went last year for either the jam in the lot or the show in general. So, the good word is out. We'll make this even better than last year. I don't know why N1TRW's message didn't go through but we have been talking about a meeting location figuring whoever wants to be parked with us can meet up. We'll have a prompt time where everyone meets and if your there too late then those people will get the phone call once we're parked. He had a great suggestion of meeting just about 1/2 mile past the entrance to the Tweeter in this shopping plaza. I believe he said there was a McDonalds and a SuperMarket. Sounds like McDonalds would be the spot. It made sense too cause if people are coming from different areas then this location wouldn't be out of the way for anyone to get to. What do you guy's think? Or did you have another location? Fig had mentioned perhaps on rte 140? The whole idea is the earlier the better. So, let's brainstorm and see what works for everyone. K?

Hey all,

Just sent out 23 PM's to people who went last year for either the jam in the lot or the show in general. So, the good word is out. We'll make this even better than last year.

I don't know why N1TRW's message didn't go through but we have been talking about a meeting location figuring whoever wants to be parked with us can meet up. We'll have a prompt time where everyone meets and if your there too late then those people will get the phone call once we're parked. He had a great suggestion of meeting just about 1/2 mile past the entrance to the Tweeter in this shopping plaza. I believe he said there was a McDonalds and a SuperMarket. Sounds like McDonalds would be the spot. It made sense too cause if people are coming from different areas then this location wouldn't be out of the way for anyone to get to.

What do you guy's think? Or did you have another location? Fig had mentioned perhaps on rte 140?

The whole idea is the earlier the better. So, let's brainstorm and see what works for everyone. K?

• JB

JB GA on my mind

Hey All, Sue thanks for keepin' this going. FYI - new rules - forum posts have to be approved before they go live now. So ya'll should just be aware that your thoughts might not just jump up on the board. Location - I'll meet where ever ya'll want to. Last year's spot worked out great restaraunt up on a hill? You guys pick and keep us all in the loop okay? Sue I need u to speak with Alec and figure out the tech plan. (generator, acoustic - not electric - etc.) Al - I was thinking we could just use our (me and porter's) powered monitors as a PA - maybe we can get them up on some poles or somethin. We'll need ONE monitor tho'. We're open to all ideas... so speak up. peace & love, jb

Hey All,

Sue thanks for keepin' this going. FYI - new rules - forum posts have to be approved before they go live now.
    So ya'll should just be aware that your thoughts might not just jump up on the board.

Location - I'll meet where ever ya'll want to. Last year's spot worked out great restaraunt up on a hill?
    You guys pick and keep us all in the loop okay?

Sue I need u to speak with Alec and figure out the tech plan. (generator, acoustic - not electric - etc.)
    Al - I was thinking we could just use our (me and porter's) powered monitors as a PA - maybe we can get them up on some poles or somethin. We'll need ONE monitor tho'. We're open to all ideas... so speak up.

peace & love,

jb

• Sue

Sue

I did speak to Luke about the generator and he was going to talk to his Uncle. He didn't think it would be a problem. All was well last year so it should be a go this year too. Thanks for the heads up on the forum delay. I thought there was something wrong. Now I understand. Wherever the decision to meet is. The earlier the better. I'll be in touch. :):love:

I did speak to Luke about the generator and he was going to talk to his Uncle. He didn't think it would be a problem. All was well last year so it should be a go this year too.

Thanks for the heads up on the forum delay. I thought there was something wrong. Now I understand.

Wherever the decision to meet is. The earlier the better. I'll be in touch. smilelove

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue

August is here folks!! The countdown begins! :D

August is here folks!! The countdown begins! biggrin

• JB

JB GA in my mind

Countin on Sista Sue and Brother Luke to make this happen again. Can't wait to play for ya'll. jb

Countin on Sista Sue and Brother Luke to make this happen again.
    Can't wait to play for ya'll.

jb

• alec

alec makin' a ho-hum

monitor and pa we should be ok, but we have to be acoustic, anything would be "uncivilized" as the commercial said, plus we don't wanna step on any toes, and bring unwarranted attention. Acoustic it is. We'll make this happen just let's hope the weather is good that's all.

monitor and pa we should be ok, but we have to be acoustic, anything would be "uncivilized" as the commercial said, plus we don't wanna step on any toes, and bring unwarranted attention. Acoustic it is. We'll make this happen just let's hope the weather is good that's all.

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue

Acoustic works out well! Last year we had quite the gathering and even the late night solo acoustic that JB had going was tons of fun too! I think we'd better lock down a time to give people an idea. I think we should start earlier than last year cause no one wants to miss Mule go on!! Were you thinking 4PM Alec? I think it should be more like 3-3:30. Any thoughts here?

Acoustic works out well! Last year we had quite the gathering and even the late night solo acoustic that JB had going was tons of fun too!

I think we'd better lock down a time to give people an idea. I think we should start earlier than last year cause no one wants to miss Mule go on!! Were you thinking 4PM Alec? I think it should be more like 3-3:30. Any thoughts here?

• JB

JB GA Piney Woods

Don't know about my brother peaches, but I'll play as early as ya'll want. Sista Sue - Make it go baby. Totally agree about Mule. Let's jam... establish a vibe... and bring lots of folks to the Reverend Haynes for another healin' dose. Peace & Love jb

Don't know about my brother peaches, but I'll play as early as ya'll want.
    Sista Sue - Make it go baby.

Totally agree about Mule. Let's jam... establish a vibe... and bring lots of folks to the Reverend Haynes for another healin' dose.

Peace & Love

jb

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post