General Board » Twweter Center Jam

• RickC

RickC over the top

One thing to consider; I just heard that there's going to be a Patriots game that same evening in Foxboro, so that should make the traffic situation rather "interesting". Early might be better. /rick

One thing to consider; I just heard that there's going to be a Patriots game that same evening in Foxboro, so that should make the traffic situation rather "interesting". Early might be better.

/rick

• alec

alec in the meds

Not one note of music will be missed by the Mule, for this boy, Not one. We should plan to be in the P-lot by 2:00 p.m playin' by 3, breaking down by 5:15 and headin' in to the show somewhere between 5:30 and 6.

Not one note of music will be missed by the Mule, for this boy, Not one. We should plan to be in the P-lot by 2:00 p.m playin' by 3, breaking down by 5:15 and headin' in to the show somewhere between 5:30 and 6.

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue Hanging on...

Right on Alec. If we get down there at 2PM then we should now make our meeting place to be by 1PMish. Eric AKA N1TRW had a suggestion to meet at that supermarket plaza just past the Tweeter. How do we feel about that? Or does someone have another location in mind? If it were that location (being nice and close) then we could get away with meeting at 1:30.

Right on Alec. If we get down there at 2PM then we should now make our meeting place to be by 1PMish. Eric AKA N1TRW had a suggestion to meet at that supermarket plaza just past the Tweeter. How do we feel about that? Or does someone have another location in mind? If it were that location (being nice and close) then we could get away with meeting at 1:30.

• Luke

Luke Lost

We should be all set P.A. wise...just let me know exactly what we need by this weekend and I should be able to make it happen...I think acoustic sounded great last year. Obviously electric would add a little flava, but let's not push it...As for the generator still tryin to put that one together. I'll know for sure Sundayish. Either way it'll all come together :agree:

We should be all set P.A. wise...just let me know exactly what we need by this weekend and I should be able to make it happen...I think acoustic sounded great last year. Obviously electric would add a little flava, but let's not push it...As for the generator still tryin to put that one together. I'll know for sure Sundayish. Either way it'll all come together agree

• JB

JB GA in my mind

Thanks brother Luke. We'd SOOOO appreciate it If ya'll can deal with PA and generator. That way we can bring one of our own monitors.. always a good thing. Peace. jb

Thanks brother Luke.
    We'd SOOOO appreciate it If ya'll can deal with PA and generator.
    That way we can bring one of our own monitors.. always a good thing.

Peace.

jb

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue On the run

Alright Luke, will you be at Firefly's Sunday for the Benefit/Jam? We can talk about all other details then? Otherwise let Alec know what unfolds!! :D

Alright Luke, will you be at Firefly's Sunday for the Benefit/Jam? We can talk about all other details then? Otherwise let Alec know what unfolds!! biggrin

• Luke

Luke M-town

I hate to say it...but it looks like we may have to seek an alternative as far as the generator...The one from last year was my uncles and my aunt and uncle recently divorced so i figured it might be a tricky situation and that pretty much got confirmed today...The rental route might be the only solution but i'll see what other options are out there...Sorry guys :(

I hate to say it...but it looks like we may have to seek an alternative as far as the generator...The one from last year was my uncles and my aunt and uncle recently divorced so i figured it might be a tricky situation and that pretty much got confirmed today...The rental route might be the only solution but i'll see what other options are out there...Sorry guys frown

• JB

JB GA Always

Luke... thanks for trying. Can you please work with Sue and let us know what the options are. Maybe Fig knows someone. Worst case we'll have to rent something. Keep pushin' brother.. jb

Luke... thanks for trying.
    Can you please work with Sue and let us know what the options are.
    Maybe Fig knows someone. Worst case we'll have to rent something.

Keep pushin' brother..

jb

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue Heading North

Fig will miss part of the Jam due to a Family obligation. I have no idea where to get a generator!? Plus I'll have my car not the van. Have you all gave it some thought on where you want to meet and what time?? See ya tonight :D

Fig will miss part of the Jam due to a Family obligation. I have no idea where to get a generator!? Plus I'll have my car not the van. Have you all gave it some thought on where you want to meet and what time??

See ya tonight biggrin

• JB

JB GA on my mind

Sista Sue, I know everyone's busy and we sure appreciate your love and help to date. Right now I can't take on this thing from the detail level. That said, here's my take on some of the basic things left to address. 1. Yes we all need to agree on where/when to meet - a location before Tweeter so we don't have to pass it and come back would be best. Last years spot was just right. 2. Transportation: If you're not going to have the van we need to organize a car pool. (maybe 2 vehicles) 3. I am ASSUMING - AND EVERYONE PLEASE SPEAK UP HERE - that Luke will be toting the PA and that each band member will be responsible for bringing his own stuff. Question: Sue - Will you be bringing Fig's tent? 4. Generator: Luke can you step up on this one. Can you find out how much a rental will be and then the band can vote. Perhaps we can pass a hat. Those are the biggies that I can think of. WE NEED a family member to step up and be the point person. Sue and Luke are doin' an awesome job but I think they'd welcome some hands. Please help us all out and speak up. This is a FREE jam so volunteers are really important to making this a success. Thank ya'll for the love. jb

Sista Sue,

I know everyone's busy and we sure appreciate your love and help to date.
    Right now I can't take on this thing from the detail level.
    That said, here's my take on some of the basic things left to address.

1. Yes we all need to agree on where/when to meet - a location before Tweeter so we don't have to pass it and come back would be best. Last years spot was just right.

2. Transportation: If you're not going to have the van we need to organize a car pool. (maybe 2 vehicles)

3. I am ASSUMING - AND EVERYONE PLEASE SPEAK UP HERE - that Luke will be toting the PA and that each band member will be responsible for bringing his own stuff. Question: Sue - Will you be bringing Fig's tent?

4. Generator: Luke can you step up on this one. Can you find out how much a rental will be and then the band can vote. Perhaps we can pass a hat.

Those are the biggies that I can think of. WE NEED a family member to step up and be the point person. Sue and Luke are doin' an awesome job but I think they'd welcome some hands. Please help us all out and speak up. This is a FREE jam so volunteers are really important to making this a success.

Thank ya'll for the love.

jb

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post