General Board » Twweter Center Jam

• alec

alec thinkin' of the jackrabbit girl

It looks like we'll rent one, I'll put the call, consider this a done deal, let's just hope the weather cooperates. Peace and much love to all. -Alec

It looks like we'll rent one, I'll put the call, consider this a done deal, let's just hope the weather cooperates. Peace and much love to all.

-Alec

• Pink

Pink Nat'l weather watch

FYI: The forecast for Saturday and Saturday night... Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming northeast between 6 and 9 mph. Saturday Night: A slight chance of showers after 3am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Looks good for you guys. Can't wait to hear ya jam! ;)

FYI: The forecast for Saturday and Saturday night...

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming northeast between 6 and 9 mph.

Saturday Night: A slight chance of showers after 3am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Looks good for you guys. Can't wait to hear ya jam! wink

• JB

JB GA.... GA

can't wait to jam for ya'll :) jb peacheaters

can't wait to jam for ya'll smile

jb
    peacheaters

• Debbie D

Debbie D "lively" Medway

to Sista Sue Just checking on how to find the pre-ABB parking lot Jam on Saturday @ Tweeter. Can't wait to see the guys again :) I heard it was unbelievable last year.... Really looking forward to the Jam

to Sista Sue

Just checking on how to find the pre-ABB parking lot Jam on Saturday @ Tweeter. Can't wait to see the guys again smile I heard it was unbelievable last year.... Really looking forward to the Jam

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue Up on top of the world

Hi Debbie, I was heading up to NH when you left this post. Sorry I missed it. We had a wonderful time. It truly was a special jam. So many great people showed. Many thanks to N1TRW for all the help and support. :D

Hi Debbie,

I was heading up to NH when you left this post. Sorry I missed it. We had a wonderful time. It truly was a special jam. So many great people showed. Many thanks to N1TRW for all the help and support. biggrin

• Jenny

Jenny

I've got to say, Sue did an amazing job helping you guys put the Tweeter jam into place....from ALL the posts on "Hittin' the Web", to all the emails she sent, all the phone calls prior to Saturday she made, to all the posts here and to ALL the phone calls I saw her make the second we got to the Tweeter Center to let every one know where you guys were playin'. The Peach is very lucky to have such a wonderful, faithful friend and fan like her!!!! Sue, you're the best! :)

I've got to say, Sue did an amazing job helping you guys put the Tweeter jam into place....from ALL the posts on "Hittin' the Web", to all the emails she sent, all the phone calls prior to Saturday she made, to all the posts here and to ALL the phone calls I saw her make the second we got to the Tweeter Center to let every one know where you guys were playin'.

The Peach is very lucky to have such a wonderful, faithful friend and fan like her!!!!

Sue, you're the best! smile

• alec

alec right smack dab in the middle

yes we do love and appreciate our very own "mulin'sue".

yes we do love and appreciate our very own "mulin'sue".

• RickC

RickC south of idlewild

I'll drink to that! Sue, you are a treasure. /rick

I'll drink to that! Sue, you are a treasure.

/rick

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post