General Board » THANK YOU NECTARS

• JB

JB GA as always

God do we love Vermont. The people just get it... ya know. Our gig last night was a prime example. It was rainin' like a cow peeing on a flat rock, it was thundering and the wind was a blowing. Still, the faithful turned out and turned us on at the legendary NECTARS. We are greatful to ya'll. Highlights for me included Prince Caspian (Phish) > Bertha (Grateful Dead), a pretty groovy Whippin' Post and Rick C's bass line on the top of You Don't Love Me that set the stage for a great jam. Thanks for all the dancin', all the smiles, hugs and all the hospitality. If you'd like to keep up with where the peach is rollin' just hit our contact page and jump on our email list. We only send 1 message a month and you can opt out any time. Oh yeah, I met Mike Gordon (Phish - Bass) - Thanks Mike for taking some of our original music home. If you shoot us a review we'd be happy to post it. (even if you don't like what u hear :) Peace.

God do we love Vermont. The people just get it... ya know. Our gig last night was a prime example. It was rainin' like a cow peeing on a flat rock, it was thundering and the wind was a blowing. Still, the faithful turned out and turned us on at the legendary NECTARS. We are greatful to ya'll.

Highlights for me included Prince Caspian (Phish) > Bertha (Grateful Dead), a pretty groovy Whippin' Post and Rick C's bass line on the top of You Don't Love Me that set the stage for a great jam.

Thanks for all the dancin', all the smiles, hugs and all the hospitality. If you'd like to keep up with where the peach is rollin' just hit our contact page and jump on our email list. We only send 1 message a month and you can opt out any time.

Oh yeah, I met Mike Gordon (Phish - Bass) - Thanks Mike for taking some of our original music home.
    If you shoot us a review we'd be happy to post it. (even if you don't like what u hear smile

Peace.

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue Mass

There are still some of us here in Mass that get it too!!;) But I know JB knows this already. Cool, glad Mike stopped in. Fig will be:mad:that he missed this. We were there in spirit though. Just so glad to hear it was a blast. Like it's ever anything less than that.:D

There are still some of us here in Mass that get it too!!wink But I know JB knows this already. Cool, glad Mike stopped in. Fig will bemadthat he missed this. We were there in spirit though. Just so glad to hear it was a blast. Like it's ever anything less than that.biggrin

• JB

JB GA always

Sista - U know I know ya'll get it :) Much love to u an the mystic. All our VT friends - drop us a line and let us know what u thought of the show. peace & love jb

Sista - U know I know ya'll get it smile Much love to u an the mystic.
    All our VT friends - drop us a line and let us know what u thought of the show.

peace & love

jb

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post