General Board » December 9th's Show

• Anonymous

Anonymous Stowe, VT

Hey, I spent precious time tracking this site down because I wanted to say "Thank You." Yes, thank you to the band and their great show on December 8th at the Rusty Nail in Stowe. I was a virgin to the nail and the band and was not disappointed by my experience. I don't get out much but was out that night to celebrate my birthday. I heard the band mention it was Greg's birthday also and one of the members of the band. Quite a night! I took it as a good omen. I was looking for something positive because I was feeling kinda blue but the good vibes from the band helped to "ease my worried mind." Being that it was my birthday it happened to be a heavy night for me and as I listened to the music I had time to reflect on my life and the tresspasses made against me and the ways in which I had failed. I felt solace from the music and made my peace by asking for forgiveness. I felt so much better that I got these old bones out of my seat and onto the dance floor once I heard Dew go into Franklin'g Tower. It reminded me of days gone by when I was young, and barefoot and feeling groovey. The music moved me. I kept thinking, "Oh no, this must be last song." But the band never disappointed and kept playing and rocking. I was very appreciative! As the night ended on "Whipping Post" I was reminded that I am not alone in my pain and felt redeemed and rejuvinated by the power and force of the band's music. So, I just want to say "thank you" once again and wish my fellow sagitarius (the drummer/percusionist) a belated birthday wish: may your new year be filled with a healthy rhythm, happiness, prosperity, joy, peace and positive vibrations. I resolved that night to get out more and to dance. I look forward to seeing another show and would like to be informed of any upcoming events or dates. I was convereted that night and don't regret a thing! Peace! You can reach me at: nkempf-miller@cvcac.org

Hey, I spent precious time tracking this site down because I wanted to say "Thank You." Yes, thank you to the band and their great show on December 8th at the Rusty Nail in Stowe. I was a virgin to the nail and the band and was not disappointed by my experience. I don't get out much but was out that night to celebrate my birthday. I heard the band mention it was Greg's birthday also and one of the members of the band. Quite a night! I took it as a good omen. I was looking for something positive because I was feeling kinda blue but the good vibes from the band helped to "ease my worried mind." Being that it was my birthday it happened to be a heavy night for me and as I listened to the music I had time to reflect on my life and the tresspasses made against me and the ways in which I had failed. I felt solace from the music and made my peace by asking for forgiveness. I felt so much better that I got these old bones out of my seat and onto the dance floor once I heard Dew go into Franklin'g Tower. It reminded me of days gone by when I was young, and barefoot and feeling groovey. The music moved me. I kept thinking, "Oh no, this must be last song." But the band never disappointed and kept playing and rocking. I was very appreciative! As the night ended on "Whipping Post" I was reminded that I am not alone in my pain and felt redeemed and rejuvinated by the power and force of the band's music. So, I just want to say "thank you" once again and wish my fellow sagitarius (the drummer/percusionist) a belated birthday wish: may your new year be filled with a healthy rhythm, happiness, prosperity, joy, peace and positive vibrations. I resolved that night to get out more and to dance. I look forward to seeing another show and would like to be informed of any upcoming events or dates. I was convereted that night and don't regret a thing!

Peace!

You can reach me at: nkempf-miller@cvcac.org

• JB*

JB* GA on my mind

Thanks for your beautiful post. I'm truly moved. We were a little bummed at the turnout for this show, but your kind words underscore what this music is all about. 8 hours of driving - 6 hours of playing music - Making one more person happy - PRICELESS Thanks for signing up for our mailing list. Come see us in Manchester VT - at the Manchester Bar & Grill on 1.19 and at the Snow Barn at Mount Snow on Sunday 1.20. Peace, Love and many more happy birthdays. JB Peacheaters

Thanks for your beautiful post. I'm truly moved.

We were a little bummed at the turnout for this show, but your kind words underscore what this music is all about.
    8 hours of driving -
    6 hours of playing music -
    Making one more person happy - PRICELESS

Thanks for signing up for our mailing list.
    Come see us in Manchester VT - at the Manchester Bar & Grill on 1.19 and at the Snow Barn at Mount Snow on Sunday 1.20.

Peace, Love and many more happy birthdays.

JB
    Peacheaters

• Heather

Heather Vermont

I thought you guys did an awesome job at the Rusty. I didn't get to the Nail until about 10:30PM. I'm sure I missed part of the show but what I did see and hear was damn good. Do ya'll ever play in Burlington or Rutland?

I thought you guys did an awesome job at the Rusty. I didn't get to the Nail until about 10:30PM. I'm sure I missed part of the show but what I did see and hear was damn good. Do ya'll ever play in Burlington or Rutland?

• JB*

JB* GA on my mind

Thanks so much Heather. Yup we play Burlington - Nectars ... and we're working on Higher Ground. The best thing you can do to help is speak up. Tell the club owners in your neck of the woods that you'd like to see this band. Then help us pull in a crowd. When it comes to bookers money talks. Thanks so much for supporting the band. Peace & Love. JB

Thanks so much Heather.
    Yup we play Burlington - Nectars ... and we're working on Higher Ground.
    The best thing you can do to help is speak up. Tell the club owners in your
    neck of the woods that you'd like to see this band. Then help us pull in a crowd.
    When it comes to bookers money talks.

Thanks so much for supporting the band.
    Peace & Love.

JB

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post