General Board » Best LOCAL band PERIOD!

• Shane O

Shane O Natick

I am just writing to say that this is th emost talented, most congenial(sp), band in the area BAR NONE! They helped me through a birthday bash last weekend that is the most memorable birthday I have ever had! These boys played EVERYTHING I asked them to and then some (Including a ridiculous 20 minute drum solo) MY GOD! Alec, Crash , JB, Dave, Rich, Sully you guys showed me and 120 of my closest friends what it is all about... If you ever need a recomandation or a testimonial me or anyone else at this party will be happy to oblige... Stay Fuzzy Peaches!

I am just writing to say that this is th emost talented, most congenial(sp), band in the area BAR NONE!

They helped me through a birthday bash last weekend that is the most memorable birthday I have ever had!

These boys played EVERYTHING I asked them to and then some (Including a ridiculous 20 minute drum solo) MY GOD!

Alec, Crash , JB, Dave, Rich, Sully you guys showed me and 120 of my closest friends what it is all about...

If you ever need a recomandation or a testimonial me or anyone else at this party will be happy to oblige...

Stay Fuzzy Peaches!

• alec

alec i'm around

Hey Shane a ton of fun, you did a great job! and we'll be doin' it all again real soon.....see ya soon bro.........Alec

Hey Shane a ton of fun, you did a great job! and we'll be doin' it all again real soon.....see ya soon bro.........Alec

• N1TRW

N1TRW

Don't forget the nicest group of guys! ;)

Don't forget the nicest group of guys! wink

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue Don't even ask!

Ya'll a great bunch! :D

Ya'll a great bunch! biggrin

• RickC

RickC in subordinate

Ha, when I read the title of this thread I immediately thought "great, a new band I need to check out" :) Thanks for the very kind words /rick

Ha, when I read the title of this thread I immediately thought "great, a new band I need to check out" smile

Thanks for the very kind words

/rick

• alec

alec oh somewhere I shouldn't be

Brother Shane I'm sure will be at Dante's on 4/20 with his usual cast o'characters!

Brother Shane I'm sure will be at Dante's on 4/20 with his usual cast o'characters!

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post