General Board » Peakin' @ the Beacon

• JB

JB GA on my mind

Hey brothers and sisters. That's right, the infamous Beacon run is right around the corner. Check out all the dates at allmanbrothers.com - scoll down. Then get yourself down to NYC to see the band in a beautiful environment. Drop us a line and let us know if you can make it and we'll update you on some peachy places to hook up. Peace, The Fuzz

Hey brothers and sisters. That's right, the infamous Beacon run is right around the corner.
    Check out all the dates at allmanbrothers.com - scoll down.

Then get yourself down to NYC to see the band in a beautiful environment.
    Drop us a line and let us know if you can make it and we'll update you on some peachy places to hook up.

Peace,

The Fuzz

• RickC

RickC one step ahead of the law

hey, I just read today (on the ABB website board) that Butch's company will *NOT* be doing live streaming broadcasts of the run, as originally planned. Guess they're still trying to get that venture off the ground. Maybe next year. I hope so, because their whole concept of expanding live broadcasts to venues and bands all over the country was very exciting. For this year anyway, your gonna have *be* there. /rick

hey, I just read today (on the ABB website board) that Butch's company will *NOT* be doing live streaming broadcasts of the run, as originally planned. Guess they're still trying to get that venture off the ground. Maybe next year. I hope so, because their whole concept of expanding live broadcasts to venues and bands all over the country was very exciting.

For this year anyway, your gonna have *be* there.

/rick

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue Mass.

I'll be attending some of those shows down in the Big Apple with Brother Alec, Fig and Doulong!! Hehehe!! March 30th and 31st is calling us!!! Whoooo Hooooo!!! :D

I'll be attending some of those shows down in the Big Apple with Brother Alec, Fig and Doulong!! Hehehe!! March 30th and 31st is calling us!!! Whoooo Hooooo!!! biggrin

• N1TRW

N1TRW

Cannot wait till the 30th. Gonna be CRAZY!

Cannot wait till the 30th. Gonna be CRAZY!

• Alec

Alec weak in the knees and stiff at the joint!

Yee hah!!! Can't wait to see Warren, Gregg and the boys do their thing, I wonder what "new gems" they'll be debuting this year.

Yee hah!!! Can't wait to see Warren, Gregg and the boys do their thing, I wonder what "new gems" they'll be debuting this year.

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue

The Allman Brothers Band - 03/20/07 Beacon Theatre New York, NY Set 1: Hot 'Lanta Don't Keep Me Wondering Trouble No More Firing Line Stormy Monday Maydel Instrumental Illness Set 2: Midnight Rider(GAF Version) Hoochie Coochie Man End of The Line Just Before The Bullets Fly Statesboro Blues(Warren Slide) Leave My Blues At Home> JaBuMa(Oteil on drums, Butch on Tympani)> Leave My Blues At Home Jessica Encore: Into The Mystic One Way Out

The Allman Brothers Band - 03/20/07
    Beacon Theatre
    New York, NY

Set 1:
    Hot 'Lanta
    Don't Keep Me Wondering
    Trouble No More
    Firing Line
    Stormy Monday
    Maydel
    Instrumental Illness

Set 2:
    Midnight Rider(GAF Version)
    Hoochie Coochie Man
    End of The Line
    Just Before The Bullets Fly
    Statesboro Blues(Warren Slide)
    Leave My Blues At Home>
    JaBuMa(Oteil on drums, Butch on Tympani)>
    Leave My Blues At Home
    Jessica

Encore:
    Into The Mystic
    One Way Out

• alec

alec firing line

looks like firing line made it's way back eh? ooh that sneaky bugger Warren!

looks like firing line made it's way back eh? ooh that sneaky bugger Warren!

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue

Allman Brothers 3/22/07 1st Set, In a Silent Way (by Miles Davis), DWYNM/Desdemona, The only time I ever remember DWYNM not being followed by NMCTB, Every Hungry Woman, Woman Across the River, Come and Go Blues, Good Morning Little Schoolgirl, Wasted Words, Done Somebody Wrong, 2d Set, Melissa (with Warren on electric), No One to Run With, Rocking Horse, Statesboro Blues, Liz Reed/ JABUMA (At one point both Derek and Oteil were out for the drum solo. Wild), Encore, Revival

Allman Brothers
    3/22/07

1st Set,
    In a Silent Way (by Miles Davis),
    DWYNM/Desdemona, The only time I ever remember DWYNM not being followed by NMCTB,
    Every Hungry Woman,
    Woman Across the River,
    Come and Go Blues,
    Good Morning Little Schoolgirl,
    Wasted Words,
    Done Somebody Wrong,

2d Set,
    Melissa (with Warren on electric),
    No One to Run With,
    Rocking Horse,
    Statesboro Blues,
    Liz Reed/ JABUMA (At one point both Derek and Oteil were out for the drum solo. Wild),

Encore,
    Revival

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue Blown Away

This may be the best set list I have ever seen! It's unreal!!!!:D 3/23/07 set 1: Les Bres, Can't Lose What You Never Had, Ain't Wastin' Time No More, The Sky Is Crying, Who To Believe, Stand Back, The Weight (Susan Tedeschi and sax player), set 2: You Don'T Love Me (Fillmore East version), Dont Keep Me Wonderin, Manic Depression (Oteil on vocal), Trouble No More, Walk On Guilded Splinters (Oteil on Bass Drum), Black Hearted Woman > The Other One!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This may be the best set list I have ever seen! It's unreal!!!!biggrin

3/23/07

set 1:
    Les Bres,
    Can't Lose What You Never Had,
    Ain't Wastin' Time No More,
    The Sky Is Crying,
    Who To Believe,
    Stand Back,
    The Weight (Susan Tedeschi and sax player),

set 2:
    You Don'T Love Me (Fillmore East version),
    Dont Keep Me Wonderin,
    Manic Depression (Oteil on vocal),
    Trouble No More,
    Walk On Guilded Splinters (Oteil on Bass Drum),
    Black Hearted Woman >
    The Other One!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue

Allman Brothers Band 3/24/07(Beacon Theatre) First Set, Statesboro Blues, Revival, Leave My Blues At Home, Rocking Horse (and the best version of Rocking Horse of all time - Derek was out of control), Soulshine (w/ Ron Holloway), High Cost of Low Living, One Way Out, Second Set, Come On Into My Kitchen (w/ Luther Dickinson), Dreams (w/ Ron Holloway), In Memory of Elizabeth Reed (w/ Ron Holloway) > Bass (Oteil and Derek) > Drums (Oteil on Butch's kit) > Flute (Kofi Burbridge) > Drums > Mountain Jam > Dazed & Confused (holy sh!t, Derek's tone on this song was perfect) > Mountain Jam, Encore, Whipping Post,

Allman Brothers Band 3/24/07(Beacon Theatre)

First Set,

Statesboro Blues,
    Revival,
    Leave My Blues At Home,
    Rocking Horse (and the best version of Rocking Horse of all time - Derek was out of control),
    Soulshine (w/ Ron Holloway),
    High Cost of Low Living,
    One Way Out,

Second Set,

Come On Into My Kitchen (w/ Luther Dickinson),
    Dreams (w/ Ron Holloway),
    In Memory of Elizabeth Reed (w/ Ron Holloway) >
    Bass (Oteil and Derek) >
    Drums (Oteil on Butch's kit) >
    Flute (Kofi Burbridge) >
    Drums >
    Mountain Jam >