General Board » Peakin' @ the Beacon

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue

The Allman Brothers Band - 03/26/07 Beacon Theatre New York, NY Set 1: Done Somebody Wrong, Ain't Wastin' Time No More, End Of The Line, Egypt, Every Hungry Woman, The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down*, Key To The Highway**, The Same Thing*, Set 2: Midnight Rider(GAF Version), Wasted Words, No One Left To Run With(Extended Jam), I've Got Dreams To Remember*, And It Stoned Me*> Bass> Bass & Keys(With Kofi Burbridge on B3)> Bass, Keys, and Drums> Drums w/ Kofi on Flute, Jessica, Encore: Into the Mystic, Southbound, Notes: *w/ Juke Horns **w/ Juke Horns & South Side Johnny(Harmonica)

The Allman Brothers Band - 03/26/07
    Beacon Theatre
    New York, NY

Set 1:

Done Somebody Wrong,
    Ain't Wastin' Time No More,
    End Of The Line,
    Egypt,
    Every Hungry Woman,
    The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down*,
    Key To The Highway**,
    The Same Thing*,

Set 2:

Midnight Rider(GAF Version),
    Wasted Words,
    No One Left To Run With(Extended Jam),
    I've Got Dreams To Remember*,
    And It Stoned Me*>
    Bass>
    Bass & Keys(With Kofi Burbridge on B3)>
    Bass, Keys, and Drums>
    Drums w/ Kofi on Flute,
    Jessica,

Encore:

Into the Mystic,
    Southbound,

Notes:
    *w/ Juke Horns
    **w/ Juke Horns & South Side Johnny(Harmonica)

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue ARE WE THERE YET!!!!!!!

Allman Brothers Band 3/27/07 Beacon Theater, NYC Don't Keep Me Wonderin', Trouble No More, Woman Across The River, Old Before My Time, Come and Go Blues, Maydell, Standback, Spoonful (Audley Freed gtr; Col Bruce voc; keyboard player; guess: Brian Stoltz?), Instrumental Illness, I Shall Be Released (Kinney, acoustic gtr/voc; Susan, voc; kbd player), Any Day (Susan bckg voc; Yonrico on Jaimo kit), Statesboro Blues, Gambler's Roll, Hoochie Coochie Man Les Brers > bass > JaBuMaOt > Les Brers, One Way Out (Freed)

Allman Brothers Band 3/27/07 Beacon Theater, NYC

Don't Keep Me Wonderin',
    Trouble No More,
    Woman Across The River,
    Old Before My Time,
    Come and Go Blues,
    Maydell,
    Standback,
    Spoonful (Audley Freed gtr; Col Bruce voc; keyboard player; guess: Brian Stoltz?),
    Instrumental Illness,

I Shall Be Released (Kinney, acoustic gtr/voc; Susan, voc; kbd player),
    Any Day (Susan bckg voc; Yonrico on Jaimo kit),
    Statesboro Blues,
    Gambler's Roll,
    Hoochie Coochie Man
    Les Brers > bass > JaBuMaOt > Les Brers,

One Way Out (Freed)

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue

Allman Brothers Band 3/29/07 Beacon 1st Set Revival, Not My Cross to Bear, Walk on Guilded Splinters, Firing Line, Highway 61, Rocking Horse, Manic Depression, 2nd Set Melissa, Can't Lose What You Never Had, Leave My Blues at Home, Soul Shine, In Memory of Elizabeth Reed, Encore Southbound

Allman Brothers Band 3/29/07 Beacon

1st Set

Revival,
    Not My Cross to Bear,
    Walk on Guilded Splinters,
    Firing Line,
    Highway 61,
    Rocking Horse,
    Manic Depression,

2nd Set

Melissa,
    Can't Lose What You Never Had,
    Leave My Blues at Home,
    Soul Shine,
    In Memory of Elizabeth Reed,

Encore

Southbound

• JB

JB GA on my mind

A big thank you to Sister Sue and to all ya'll who've contributed and continue to help out. So nice to hear the Beacon Run downs... wish i was there. Much love to BDOB, Blue Dad, Lefty, Alec and especially Bill Ector. Positive vibes abound. Peace. jb

A big thank you to Sister Sue and to all ya'll who've contributed and continue to help out.
    So nice to hear the Beacon Run downs... wish i was there.

Much love to BDOB, Blue Dad, Lefty, Alec and especially Bill Ector. Positive vibes abound.

Peace.
    jb

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue

Everybody was asking for ya JB. What a weekend in NYC!!! All the parties with the Sweeties on Fri and the Jam for a cure with HTN Magazine and the Left Coasters was quite memorable indeed! Alec hardly got his foot in the door when he ended up being the main drummer at the parties. Little did he know I very much had an idea this would go down! Hehehe!! He jammed with so many...BDOB, Lefty, Bluedad, Devon Allman, George Potsos bass player for Honeytribe, on and on!! Everyone kept coming up to me left and right about Alec. His talent and intune attentiveness got him noticed big time my friends. When he's ready to hit the road, I'm going!!! :D

Everybody was asking for ya JB. What a weekend in NYC!!!

All the parties with the Sweeties on Fri and the Jam for a cure with HTN Magazine and the Left Coasters was quite memorable indeed! Alec hardly got his foot in the door when he ended up being the main drummer at the parties. Little did he know I very much had an idea this would go down! Hehehe!! He jammed with so many...BDOB, Lefty, Bluedad, Devon Allman, George Potsos bass player for Honeytribe, on and on!! Everyone kept coming up to me left and right about Alec. His talent and intune attentiveness got him noticed big time my friends. When he's ready to hit the road, I'm going!!! biggrin

• JB

JB GA on my mind

Hey All, Sue thanks for the update. Man... wish I could've been there. It should be obvious by now that we are all just riding on Al's coat tails. He is the man. Peace & Love JB

Hey All,

Sue thanks for the update. Man... wish I could've been there.
    It should be obvious by now that we are all just riding on Al's coat tails.

He is the man.
    Peace & Love

JB

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue

The Allman Brothers Band, Friday, March 30, 2007, Beacon Theatre Set I Don't Keep Me Wonderin', Trouble No More, Ain't Wastin' Time No More, Hot 'Lanta, Loving You Is Sweeter Than Ever with Susan Tedeschi, guitar & vocals, Lost Lover Blues with Susan Tedeschi, guitar & vocals, Statesboro Blues, Les Brers In A Minor with Eric Krasno, guitar Set II Midnight Rider with Devon Allman, guitar & vocals, You Don't Love Me with Devon Allman, guitar,Key To The Highway with Devon Allman, guitar & Junior Mack, guitar, Dreams with Mike Merrit, bass, The Weight with Susan Tedeschi, voc; Mike Merrit, bass & Eric Krasno, guitar, Mountain Jam with Eric Krasno, guitar, Turn On Your Love Light with Susan & Oteil, voc; Eric Krasno, bass Encore Anyday with Susan Tedeschi

The Allman Brothers Band, Friday, March 30, 2007, Beacon Theatre

Set I

Don't Keep Me Wonderin', Trouble No More, Ain't Wastin' Time No More, Hot 'Lanta, Loving You Is Sweeter Than Ever
    with Susan Tedeschi, guitar & vocals, Lost Lover Blues
    with Susan Tedeschi, guitar & vocals, Statesboro Blues,
    Les Brers In A Minor with Eric Krasno, guitar

Set II

Midnight Rider with Devon Allman, guitar & vocals, You Don't Love Me
    with Devon Allman, guitar,Key To The Highway
    with Devon Allman, guitar & Junior Mack, guitar, Dreams
    with Mike Merrit, bass, The Weight
    with Susan Tedeschi, voc; Mike Merrit, bass & Eric Krasno, guitar, Mountain Jam with Eric Krasno, guitar, Turn On Your Love Light
    with Susan & Oteil, voc; Eric Krasno, bass

Encore

Anyday with Susan Tedeschi

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue

Allman Brothers Beacon New York 3/31/07 Set I Done Somebody Wrong, Come and Go Blues, Don't Want You No More, Wasted Words, Good Morning Little School Girl, Black Hearted Woman, Jessica, Set II One Way Out, with Devon Allman, guitar, And It Stoned Me, Desdemona, The Same Thing, No One To Run With, Encore Whipping Post

Allman Brothers Beacon New York 3/31/07

Set I

Done Somebody Wrong,
    Come and Go Blues,
    Don't Want You No More,
    Wasted Words,
    Good Morning Little School Girl,
    Black Hearted Woman,
    Jessica,

Set II

One Way Out,
    with Devon Allman, guitar,
    And It Stoned Me,
    Desdemona,
    The Same Thing,
    No One To Run With,

Encore

Whipping Post

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue

Allman Brothers Beacon NYC 4/2/07 Set I End Of The Line, Trouble No More, Woman Across The River, Old Before My Time, Hot 'Lanta, Good Clean Fun, Forty-Four Blues, with Jimmy Vivino, guitar, Why Does Love Got To Be So Sad, with Jimmy Vivino, guitar, Egypt, Set II Stormy Monday, with Bruce Katz, keyboard, Statesboro Blues, with John Zeman, guitar, Don't Think Twice with Susan Tedeschi, vocals, Feel So Bad with Susan Tedeschi, vocal; Bruce Katz, keyboards, In Memory of Elizabeth Reed, Encore, Revival

Allman Brothers Beacon NYC 4/2/07

Set I

End Of The Line,
    Trouble No More,
    Woman Across The River,
    Old Before My Time,
    Hot 'Lanta,
    Good Clean Fun,
    Forty-Four Blues,
    with Jimmy Vivino, guitar,
    Why Does Love Got To Be So Sad,
    with Jimmy Vivino, guitar,
    Egypt,

Set II

Stormy Monday,
    with Bruce Katz, keyboard,
    Statesboro Blues,
    with John Zeman, guitar,
    Don't Think Twice
    with Susan Tedeschi, vocals,
    Feel So Bad
    with Susan Tedeschi, vocal; Bruce Katz, keyboards,
    In Memory of Elizabeth Reed,

Encore,

Revival

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue

The Allman Brothers Band - 04/05/07 Beacon Theatre New York, NY Set 1: Jessica, Can't Lose What You Never Had, Ain't Wastin' Time No More, Maydell, One Way Out*, Statesboro Blues*, All Along The Watchtower**, Feeling Alright**, Set 2: Black Hearted Woman, Other One Jam, Done Somebody Wrong, The Sky Is Crying, Crossroads, Les Brers In A Minor>, Drums & Bass>, Les Brers In A Minor, Encore: No One To Run With, Notes: *w/ Vaylor Trucks - Guitar **w/ Dave Mason - Guitar

The Allman Brothers Band - 04/05/07
    Beacon Theatre
    New York, NY

Set 1:

Jessica,
    Can't Lose What You Never Had,
    Ain't Wastin' Time No More,
    Maydell,
    One Way Out*,
    Statesboro Blues*,
    All Along The Watchtower**,
    Feeling Alright**,