General Board » Devon Allman's Honeytribe

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue Southbound

Hey all, Wanted to let all the local Mass folks know that Honeytribe will be playin' at JJ's in Northboro on Thursday March 29th from 10pm-2am! So get yourself out to see them and lets support the second generation! :D

Hey all,

Wanted to let all the local Mass folks know that Honeytribe will be playin' at JJ's in Northboro on Thursday March 29th from 10pm-2am!

So get yourself out to see them and lets support the second generation! biggrin

• RickC

RickC barking up the wrong tree

wow; JJ's is a pretty small venue. In fact, it's bascially a pub! What a *great* opportunity to see the band in that type of setting. /rick

wow; JJ's is a pretty small venue. In fact, it's bascially a pub! What a *great* opportunity to see the band in that type of setting.

/rick

• alec

alec

definitely gonna try to make that one!

definitely gonna try to make that one!

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue

Alec, you got to be there bro! JB said he'd probably go and I saw Fig last night for the Keb' Mo' performance and even he said he'd probably go. So bring the gang and lets give the Tribe a warm Northern welcome! ;)

Alec, you got to be there bro! JB said he'd probably go and I saw Fig last night for the Keb' Mo' performance and even he said he'd probably go. So bring the gang and lets give the Tribe a warm Northern welcome! wink

• RickC

RickC on the kings highway tonight

hey Sue, you were at Keb Mo at Berklee last night? I was just around the corner, at the David Friend Recital Hall across the street from the Hines, for the Blackfield show. I *thought* there were some good vibes in the air.. :agree: /rick

hey Sue, you were at Keb Mo at Berklee last night? I was just around the corner, at the David Friend Recital Hall across the street from the Hines, for the Blackfield show.

I *thought* there were some good vibes in the air.. agree

/rick

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue

That's right Rick! Lots of great vibes in the air last night! That Keb' I tell ya! Quite the charming host! With tons of...:laugh:

That's right Rick! Lots of great vibes in the air last night! That Keb' I tell ya! Quite the charming host! With tons of...laugh

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue Heading to the Beacon

OK folks, this is the week we get Devon local!!! :D Who's coming out Thursday night???

OK folks, this is the week we get Devon local!!! biggrin

Who's coming out Thursday night???

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue

:( I didn't make it last night. But I will see him tonight in NYC and tomorrow at the HTN jam at the Beacon Hotel! The next chance to catch him here in Mass is Sun April, 22 @ the Bull Run in Shirley. Perhaps we can coordinate a convoy for that one! ;) Also, there is a new album out with various artists doing a song from their FATHERS music. Can you guess which song does for Big Daddy??? You got it...Midnight Rider. It's called, A Song For My Father and is only available at Target. Here's the song tracks and artists... Evil Ways~Salvador Santana Travelin' Man~Matthew and Gunnar Nelson Lover's Cross~A.J. Croce Cat's In The Cradle~Jen Chapin Midnight Rider~Devon Allman Up On The Roof~Louise Goffin Bartender's Blues~Ben Taylor Soul Shakedown Party~Ky-Mahi Marley Bird On A Wire~Adam Cohen Yellow Moon~Ivan Neville Warmth Of The Sun~Carnie&Wendy Wilson Got A Feeling~Chynna Phillips Run To Me~Spencer Gibb&54Seconds Coming Into Los Angeles~Sarah Lee Guthrie Now that's some love! :love::D

frown I didn't make it last night. But I will see him tonight in NYC and tomorrow at the HTN jam at the Beacon Hotel!

The next chance to catch him here in Mass is Sun April, 22 @ the Bull Run in Shirley. Perhaps we can coordinate a convoy for that one! wink

Also, there is a new album out with various artists doing a song from their FATHERS music. Can you guess which song does for Big Daddy??? You got it...Midnight Rider.

It's called, A Song For My Father and is only available at Target. Here's the song tracks and artists...

Evil Ways~Salvador Santana
    Travelin' Man~Matthew and Gunnar Nelson
    Lover's Cross~A.J. Croce
    Cat's In The Cradle~Jen Chapin
    Midnight Rider~Devon Allman
    Up On The Roof~Louise Goffin
    Bartender's Blues~Ben Taylor
    Soul Shakedown Party~Ky-Mahi Marley
    Bird On A Wire~Adam Cohen
    Yellow Moon~Ivan Neville
    Warmth Of The Sun~Carnie&Wendy Wilson
    Got A Feeling~Chynna Phillips
    Run To Me~Spencer Gibb&54Seconds
    Coming Into Los Angeles~Sarah Lee Guthrie

Now that's some love! lovebiggrin

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue Gettin' a groove on

It's this Sunday that HoneyTribe is at the Bull Run in Shirley! Anyone interested in hooking up for this show??

It's this Sunday that HoneyTribe is at the Bull Run in Shirley! Anyone interested in hooking up for this show??

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue

Come on ya'll!! We should plan on going to this show!! It's a Sunday night! No excuses!!!

Come on ya'll!! We should plan on going to this show!! It's a Sunday night! No excuses!!!

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post