General Board » Devon Allman's Honeytribe

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue Southbound

Hey all, Wanted to let all the local Mass folks know that Honeytribe will be playin' at JJ's in Northboro on Thursday March 29th from 10pm-2am! So get yourself out to see them and lets support the second generation! :D

Hey all,

Wanted to let all the local Mass folks know that Honeytribe will be playin' at JJ's in Northboro on Thursday March 29th from 10pm-2am!

So get yourself out to see them and lets support the second generation! biggrin

• RickC

RickC barking up the wrong tree

wow; JJ's is a pretty small venue. In fact, it's bascially a pub! What a *great* opportunity to see the band in that type of setting. /rick

wow; JJ's is a pretty small venue. In fact, it's bascially a pub! What a *great* opportunity to see the band in that type of setting.

/rick

• alec

alec

definitely gonna try to make that one!

definitely gonna try to make that one!

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue

Alec, you got to be there bro! JB said he'd probably go and I saw Fig last night for the Keb' Mo' performance and even he said he'd probably go. So bring the gang and lets give the Tribe a warm Northern welcome! ;)

Alec, you got to be there bro! JB said he'd probably go and I saw Fig last night for the Keb' Mo' performance and even he said he'd probably go. So bring the gang and lets give the Tribe a warm Northern welcome! wink

• RickC

RickC on the kings highway tonight

hey Sue, you were at Keb Mo at Berklee last night? I was just around the corner, at the David Friend Recital Hall across the street from the Hines, for the Blackfield show. I *thought* there were some good vibes in the air.. :agree: /rick

hey Sue, you were at Keb Mo at Berklee last night? I was just around the corner, at the David Friend Recital Hall across the street from the Hines, for the Blackfield show.

I *thought* there were some good vibes in the air.. agree

/rick

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue

That's right Rick! Lots of great vibes in the air last night! That Keb' I tell ya! Quite the charming host! With tons of...:laugh:

That's right Rick! Lots of great vibes in the air last night! That Keb' I tell ya! Quite the charming host! With tons of...laugh

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post