General Board » Mr. Lefty Collins is in town!

• Alec

Alec wherever you'd like me to be

Hey all, just wanted to drop a note lettin' everyone know that Lefty Collins is in Town! He called arrived safely and is psyched for the Chicken Box this weekend! I'm hoping to pick him up in Boston tonight and bring him down to Mickey Cassidy's in Medway for a little pre-game jam and to meet some of the family.

Hey all, just wanted to drop a note lettin' everyone know that Lefty Collins is in Town! He called arrived safely and is psyched for the Chicken Box this weekend!

I'm hoping to pick him up in Boston tonight and bring him down to Mickey Cassidy's in Medway for a little pre-game jam and to meet some of the family.

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue

Not sure I'll make it there to Mickey's tonight. I'm home nursing this cold that bit me a couple days ago. Want to feel better for the "BIG" Nantucket weekend!!

Not sure I'll make it there to Mickey's tonight. I'm home nursing this cold that bit me a couple days ago. Want to feel better for the "BIG" Nantucket weekend!!

• JB

JB GA on my mind

Hey All, Man did we have a time in Nantucket!!! Lefty was just wonderful to play with. Saturday may have been our best show ever. Special thanks to Joel, John and Rocky. They run the Chicken Box right. It's nice to be treated like a person. We'll post some live stuff, photos and a full set list soon. Check back often. Peace & Love JB

Hey All,

Man did we have a time in Nantucket!!!
    Lefty was just wonderful to play with. Saturday may have been our best show ever.

Special thanks to Joel, John and Rocky. They run the Chicken Box right.
    It's nice to be treated like a person.

We'll post some live stuff, photos and a full set list soon. Check back often.

Peace & Love

JB

• RickC

RickC floating in a most a-mysterious way

Saturday was definitely a very special night. Lefty brought a lot of energy to the stage, his playing inspired us all, and that fed back into the music. It was like unstable isotopes in a chain reaction; we almost went nuclear! Friday was no slouch either; there were some fine moments on both nights. Funny thing, after one of these great weekend road gigs, I usually find myself driving home and wishing there was more. Not this weekend; I was totally satiated. At least, until Monday... :) /rick :)

Saturday was definitely a very special night. Lefty brought a lot of energy to the stage, his playing inspired us all, and that fed back into the music. It was like unstable isotopes in a chain reaction; we almost went nuclear!

Friday was no slouch either; there were some fine moments on both nights.

Funny thing, after one of these great weekend road gigs, I usually find myself driving home and wishing there was more. Not this weekend; I was totally satiated. At least, until Monday... smile

/rick
    smile

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue Heading to Wanee

I feel like I've had two weekends at the Beacon!! Some serious jams at the Chicken Box and JB, I'll have to agree with you that other than Jake's a few weeks ago, the Sat night gig was over the top and in my eyes the best show ever!! :agree: :D I'm sure Lefty and I will relive some of those moments in a few days while at the Wanee Fest!!

I feel like I've had two weekends at the Beacon!! Some serious jams at the Chicken Box and JB, I'll have to agree with you that other than Jake's a few weeks ago, the Sat night gig was over the top and in my eyes the best show ever!! agree biggrin

I'm sure Lefty and I will relive some of those moments in a few days while at the Wanee Fest!!

• jim

jim hammondville

Just saw that Jamo is sitting in with Lefty this weekend. How cool is that!

Just saw that Jamo is sitting in with Lefty this weekend. How cool is that!

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue

Hey Jim, I believe that to be Jamo Jr! :D

Hey Jim, I believe that to be Jamo Jr! biggrin

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue

Jim, I'm wrong. It is Jamo. Duh, what was I thinking?? NOT!! LOL!

Jim, I'm wrong. It is Jamo. Duh, what was I thinking?? NOT!! LOL!

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue

OK, back to my first thought! It's not Jaimoe but Jamo. Or Jamie, Jaimoe Jr! LOL! I do recall Lefty mentioning Jaimoe Jr recently. Terri B and EasyMichael said that Jamo has played with the No Mercy Band before. He is the drum tech for ABB plus sits in at times. He also used to play drums with Gregg Allman and Friends!

OK, back to my first thought! It's not Jaimoe but Jamo. Or Jamie, Jaimoe Jr! LOL!

I do recall Lefty mentioning Jaimoe Jr recently. Terri B and EasyMichael said that Jamo has played with the No Mercy Band before. He is the drum tech for ABB plus sits in at times. He also used to play drums with Gregg Allman and Friends!

• JB

JB GA on my mind

Ya'll, The only thing better than Lefty on the Island of Nantucket is Lefty in the mountains of VT. The Playin' Dead - Peach combo show was beautiful. We added a very trippy light show to the amazement of all. Truly a show I'll never forget. Thanks to Vic from PD we have a good board mix. We'll be posting the entire show to archive.org very soon. Stand by for deets. Peace & Love. jb

Ya'll,

The only thing better than Lefty on the Island of Nantucket is Lefty in the mountains of VT. The Playin' Dead - Peach combo show was beautiful. We added a very trippy light show to the amazement of all. Truly a show I'll never forget.

Thanks to Vic from PD we have a good board mix.
    We'll be posting the entire show to archive.org very soon.
    Stand by for deets.

Peace & Love.

jb

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post