General Board » tweeter center

• gmull70

gmull70 East Providence , Rhode Island , United States of America

Ok i know it's really early but I need to know if the peach eaters have a way of letting people know where in the parking lot they will be??? The last time ABB played there I was right next to them, very lucky that year I guess... thanks Greg...

Ok i know it's really early but I need to know if the peach eaters have a way of letting people know where in the parking lot they will be??? The last time ABB played there I was right next to them, very lucky that year I guess...
    thanks Greg...

• gmull70

gmull70 East Providence , Rhode Island , United States of America

[quote="gmull70"]Ok i know it's really early but I need to know if the peach eaters have a way of letting people know where in the parking lot they will be??? The last time ABB played there I was right next to them, very lucky that year I guess... thanks Greg...[/quote]

gmull70 wrote:
    Ok i know it's really early but I need to know if the peach eaters have a way of letting people know where in the parking lot they will be??? The last time ABB played there I was right next to them, very lucky that year I guess...
    thanks Greg...

• JB

JB GA on my mind

Hi and thanks for the question. The band will post details asap. With help from a network of cell phone spotters we'll make sure everyone get there. Good times. Peace. JB

Hi and thanks for the question.
    The band will post details asap. With help from a network of
    cell phone spotters we'll make sure everyone get there.
    Good times. Peace.
    JB

• JB

JB GA on my mind

I wouldn't think of being anywhere else. Ya'll come. It's a damn good time. Peace & Love. JB

I wouldn't think of being anywhere else.
    Ya'll come. It's a damn good time.

Peace & Love.
    JB

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post