General Board » tweeter center

• gmull70

gmull70 East Providence , Rhode Island , United States of America

Ok i know it's really early but I need to know if the peach eaters have a way of letting people know where in the parking lot they will be??? The last time ABB played there I was right next to them, very lucky that year I guess... thanks Greg...

Ok i know it's really early but I need to know if the peach eaters have a way of letting people know where in the parking lot they will be??? The last time ABB played there I was right next to them, very lucky that year I guess...
    thanks Greg...

• gmull70

gmull70 East Providence , Rhode Island , United States of America

[quote="gmull70"]Ok i know it's really early but I need to know if the peach eaters have a way of letting people know where in the parking lot they will be??? The last time ABB played there I was right next to them, very lucky that year I guess... thanks Greg...[/quote]

gmull70 wrote:
    Ok i know it's really early but I need to know if the peach eaters have a way of letting people know where in the parking lot they will be??? The last time ABB played there I was right next to them, very lucky that year I guess...
    thanks Greg...

• JB

JB GA on my mind

Hi and thanks for the question. The band will post details asap. With help from a network of cell phone spotters we'll make sure everyone get there. Good times. Peace. JB

Hi and thanks for the question.
    The band will post details asap. With help from a network of
    cell phone spotters we'll make sure everyone get there.
    Good times. Peace.
    JB

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue Dreamland

We meet at the Roche Brothers parking lot just up the street from the venue at a certain time. Half hour later, whoever is there caravan's over and we all park together! Otherwise like JB said the phone network so we let people know our location. We had peach balloons strung high which also helped! :)

We meet at the Roche Brothers parking lot just up the street from the venue at a certain time. Half hour later, whoever is there caravan's over and we all park together! Otherwise like JB said the phone network so we let people know our location. We had peach balloons strung high which also helped! smile

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue On the road again...

Ya'll going to sign in and show us some Peachy luv!!!! :love: We got one month till the JAM :D Who's IN???

Ya'll going to sign in and show us some Peachy luv!!!! love We got one month till the JAM biggrin

Who's IN???

• JB

JB GA on my mind

I wouldn't think of being anywhere else. Ya'll come. It's a damn good time. Peace & Love. JB

I wouldn't think of being anywhere else.
    Ya'll come. It's a damn good time.

Peace & Love.
    JB

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue Ready to go...

UPDATES on when the parking lot opens. It seems it's earlier so lets move our meeting at Roche Brothers up!! I say we meet by 12:30 at Roche Bros and leave that lot by 12:55. Perfect! [URL=http://www.livenation.com/event/getEvent/eventId/320908]Parking Lot[/URL]

UPDATES on when the parking lot opens. It seems it's earlier so lets move our meeting at Roche Brothers up!! I say we meet by 12:30 at Roche Bros and leave that lot by 12:55. Perfect!

Parking Lot

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue Are we there yet??

OK, final decision is to meet at Roche Brothers parking Lot by 1:15, 1:30 then head over to the Tweeter/Comcast lot by 1:50- 2 o'clock arrival! Jam underway by 3PM! If you can't meet us at Roche Brothers, look for the Peach Balloons strung high... See you there! :D

OK, final decision is to meet at Roche Brothers parking Lot by 1:15, 1:30 then head over to the Tweeter/Comcast lot by 1:50- 2 o'clock arrival! Jam underway by 3PM!

If you can't meet us at Roche Brothers, look for the Peach Balloons strung high...

See you there!

biggrin

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post