General Board » Rockin' In The Free World

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue Wallingford, CT

I really enjoyed the show. What a rowdy crowd compared to the last time I saw Mule there. I had thought the opener "Madman Across The Water" and "How Many More Years" were major highlights for me. Also really liked the Red Rooster/Mule thang that was happening!! That Davy Knowles is quite a talent! Man that boy tore it up! Was glad to catch most of his set with his band "Back Door Slam" as the opener. He's 20yrs old and quite an incredible picker! Wonderful seeing so many friends and meeting some others who I had chatted on line with over the years but had not met yet! "All Along The Watchtower" was the slower version which was very cool. "Like Flies" is a great grooving tune also! I had seen them do "Stay With Me" in Burlington so that's when I was surprised but glad they are putting it in rotation cause it really gets the crowd roaring! Here's the set list from the Mule website... Set 1 Madman Across The Water Slackjaw Jezebel All Along The Watchtower Temporary Saint Trane-> Eternity's Breath Jam-> St. Stephen Jam Sugaree Bad Little Doggie How Many More Years Set 2 Stay With Me Time To Confess Brighter Days-> In My Time of Dying intro tease Like Flies Drums Child Of The Earth No Need To Suffer Rockin' In The Free World with Davy Knowles Encore Little Red Rooster Intro-> Mule Little Red Rooster vocal tease and Angel is a Centerfold tease in Danny's solo I only got a drum solo and one other video clip because I had a guy next to me yelling and one behind me screaming too! LOL! I get they had to let loose but no good getting video when it's like that! [URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbIg-KTnDLw]Drum Solo[/URL] [URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baQByT4LTGE]Rockin' In The Free World[/URL]

I really enjoyed the show. What a rowdy crowd compared to the last time I saw Mule there.

I had thought the opener "Madman Across The Water" and "How Many More Years" were major highlights for me. Also really liked the Red Rooster/Mule thang that was happening!! That Davy Knowles is quite a talent! Man that boy tore it up! Was glad to catch most of his set with his band "Back Door Slam" as the opener. He's 20yrs old and quite an incredible picker!

Wonderful seeing so many friends and meeting some others who I had chatted on line with over the years but had not met yet!

"All Along The Watchtower" was the slower version which was very cool. "Like Flies" is a great grooving tune also! I had seen them do "Stay With Me" in Burlington so that's when I was surprised but glad they are putting it in rotation cause it really gets the crowd roaring!

Here's the set list from the Mule website...

Set 1
    Madman Across The Water
    Slackjaw Jezebel
    All Along The Watchtower
    Temporary Saint
    Trane->
    Eternity's Breath Jam->
    St. Stephen Jam
    Sugaree
    Bad Little Doggie
    How Many More Years

Set 2
    Stay With Me
    Time To Confess
    Brighter Days-> In My Time of Dying intro tease
    Like Flies
    Drums
    Child Of The Earth
    No Need To Suffer
    Rockin' In The Free World with Davy Knowles

Encore
    Little Red Rooster Intro->
    Mule Little Red Rooster vocal tease and Angel is a Centerfold tease in Danny's solo

I only got a drum solo and one other video clip because I had a guy next to me yelling and one behind me screaming too! LOL! I get they had to let loose but no good getting video when it's like that!

Drum Solo

Rockin' In The Free World

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post