General Board » Parking lot jam role call

• JB

JB GA on my mind

Hey ya'll... let us know if you'll be joining us for the annual parking lot jam - August 29th Stay tuned here for details we'll let you know how to spot us. Also - feel free to leave your requests - remember this is an acoustic show : ) Peace & Love. JB

Hey ya'll... let us know if you'll be joining us for the annual parking lot jam - August 29th
    Stay tuned here for details we'll let you know how to spot us.
    Also - feel free to leave your requests - remember this is an acoustic show : )

Peace & Love.
    JB

• sixty8

sixty8

I will be there with bells on for my very first Peacheaters show! Can't wait!!!:)

I will be there with bells on for my very first Peacheaters show! Can't wait!!!smile

• HeathO96001

HeathO96001

I'll definitely be there! I went to last year's parking lot jam and I had a great time! :D

I'll definitely be there! I went to last year's parking lot jam and I had a great time! biggrin

• greg

greg rumford ri

best thing about the parkinglot at comcast is the peacheaters, hope i am near the band when we park.

best thing about the parkinglot at comcast is the peacheaters, hope i am near the band when we park.

• lexmark

lexmark front row

deb and i and a few others will be there. i hope it's a nice this year as it was last year. that was a blast. i'll bring the spam!!!:D

deb and i and a few others will be there. i hope it's a nice this year as it was last year. that was a blast. i'll bring the spam!!!biggrin

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post