General Board » Parking lot jam role call

• JB

JB GA on my mind

Hey ya'll... let us know if you'll be joining us for the annual parking lot jam - August 29th Stay tuned here for details we'll let you know how to spot us. Also - feel free to leave your requests - remember this is an acoustic show : ) Peace & Love. JB

Hey ya'll... let us know if you'll be joining us for the annual parking lot jam - August 29th
    Stay tuned here for details we'll let you know how to spot us.
    Also - feel free to leave your requests - remember this is an acoustic show : )

Peace & Love.
    JB

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue Southbound

It's a given that I'll be there!!! Makes for such a great day to start it off with my bros in the Peacheaters! Ya'll come on out now ya hear!!! :D

It's a given that I'll be there!!! Makes for such a great day to start it off with my bros in the Peacheaters! Ya'll come on out now ya hear!!! biggrin

• sixty8

sixty8

I will be there with bells on for my very first Peacheaters show! Can't wait!!!:)

I will be there with bells on for my very first Peacheaters show! Can't wait!!!smile

• HeathO96001

HeathO96001

I'll definitely be there! I went to last year's parking lot jam and I had a great time! :D

I'll definitely be there! I went to last year's parking lot jam and I had a great time! biggrin

• vanark

vanark

Count me in - last year was great and added a whole new dimension to an already fantastic lot experience.

Count me in - last year was great and added a whole new dimension to an already fantastic lot experience.

• greg

greg rumford ri

best thing about the parkinglot at comcast is the peacheaters, hope i am near the band when we park.

best thing about the parkinglot at comcast is the peacheaters, hope i am near the band when we park.

• lexmark

lexmark front row

deb and i and a few others will be there. i hope it's a nice this year as it was last year. that was a blast. i'll bring the spam!!!:D

deb and i and a few others will be there. i hope it's a nice this year as it was last year. that was a blast. i'll bring the spam!!!biggrin

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue Southbound

Let me be the first to add a few song requests... Acoustic Whipping Post is a BIG plus in everyone's book! Old Friend Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad into JAM!!! Something DEAD related... surprise us! Something by Mule as there is some diehard out of town Mule fans coming in for the show! Mystic Midnight Rider Anyone else have a few to add?

Let me be the first to add a few song requests...

Acoustic Whipping Post is a BIG plus in everyone's book!
    Old Friend
    Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad into JAM!!! Something DEAD related... surprise us!
    Something by Mule as there is some diehard out of town Mule fans coming in for the show!
    Mystic
    Midnight Rider

Anyone else have a few to add?

• Sista Sue

Sista Sue

Parking Lot in Mansfield opens at 2pm. Meeting place will be at the Roche Brothers/McDonalds lot just down the street past the entrance of the Comcast Center at 1:30/1:45. We will meet on the McDonalds side of the lot and caravan to Comcast Center by 1:55. For those not able to meet us early, look for the Peach and Orange balloons! See you there!

Parking Lot in Mansfield opens at 2pm. Meeting place will be at the Roche Brothers/McDonalds lot just down the street past the entrance of the Comcast Center at 1:30/1:45. We will meet on the McDonalds side of the lot and caravan to Comcast Center by 1:55. For those not able to meet us early, look for the Peach and Orange balloons! See you there!

• Weedy

Weedy

Are you still playing in the rain?

Are you still playing in the rain?

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post