General Board » whats up for bogastock 2013?

• andre goguen

andre goguen dover mass

hey guys! saw you at victory lane a few weeks back. unfreaking believable! well, I got to talking with some local friends, and, they told me about bogastock. this poses a two tiered question from me: 1) when is it this year? 2) are you hiring(or inviting) any other bands for this years'lineup? question two interests me as a possible consideration. I front a band called "billy hill" blues/rock/twang trio....we play victory lane once a month(next time. 6/15), and, would love to be part of the festival. either way, we'd be honored for a spot, but, either way, I will be there! keep up the good work guys.....you sound great!!!!

hey guys! saw you at victory lane a few weeks back. unfreaking believable!

well, I got to talking with some local friends, and, they told me about bogastock. this poses a two tiered question from me:
    1) when is it this year?
    2) are you hiring(or inviting) any other bands for this years'lineup?

question two interests me as a possible consideration. I front a band called "billy hill" blues/rock/twang trio....we play victory lane once a month(next time. 6/15), and, would love to be part of the festival.

either way, we'd be honored for a spot, but, either way, I will be there! keep up the good work guys.....you sound great!!!!

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post